Router - Technicolor DGA0122
- 4x 10/100M/1,000M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is:
- 2.4GHz WiFi-4, (2x2) IEEE 802.11n
- 5GHz, WiFi-5, (3x3) IEEE 802.11ac
- 2 FXS ports, for connecting an analogue phone to a VoIP account
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible.
- File:DGA0122 v1.2 public.pdf
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC)
- G.Fast - using the Ethernet WAN port connected to an existing G.FAST modem
- FTTP, FTTPoD - using the Ethernet WAN port to the fibre termination 'modem'
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
|IP:||192.168.1.1 (will change once configured if you have a block of IPv4 addresses)|
|Username:||admin (see below for engineer superuser)|
|Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|
|WiFi Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel as 'ACCESS KEY'. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|
The DWA0120 has an special user with more privileges, this is the engineer user, which uses the 'ACCESS KEY' password which is printed on the base of the router.