This is the support site for Andrews & Arnold Ltd, a UK Internet provider. Information on these pages is generally for our customers but may be useful to others, enjoy!
- 4x 10/100M/1,000M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is:
- 2.4GHz WiFi-4, (2x2) IEEE 802.11n
- 5GHz, WiFi-5, (3x3) IEEE 802.11ac
- 2 FXS ports, for connecting an analogue phone to a VoIP account
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible.
- File:DGA0122 v1.2 public.pdf
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC)
- G.Fast - using the Ethernet WAN port connected to an existing G.FAST modem
- FTTP, FTTPoD - using the Ethernet WAN port to the fibre termination 'modem'
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
|IP:||192.168.1.1 (will change once configured if you have a block of IPv4 addresses)|
|Username:||admin (or engineer for some superpowers)|
|Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|
|WiFi Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel as 'ACCESS KEY'. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|
Bugs and workarounds
We've identified a couple of bugs and have listed them here:
Pages in category "Technicolor DGA0122"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
Media in category "Technicolor DGA0122"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A3 DGA0122 setupguide.pdf ; 2.92 MB
- DGA0122 Quick Start.pdf ; 1.07 MB
- DGA0122-Engineer-Front-Page.png 1,620 × 1,488; 370 KB
- DGA0122-Firewall-Page-User-Defined-rules.png 1,568 × 1,312; 205 KB
- DGA0122-Firewall-Page.png 1,568 × 766; 86 KB
- DGA0122-front-page.png 2,386 × 1,432; 425 KB
- DGA0122-Local-Network-Page.png 1,572 × 1,024; 125 KB
- DGA0122-PPP-Page.png 1,574 × 998; 115 KB
- DGA0122-WiFi-Page.png 1,574 × 1,312; 201 KB