This is the support site for Andrews & Arnold Ltd, a UK Internet provider. Information on these pages is generally for our customers but may be useful to others, enjoy!
These pages are about the DGA0122 and the DWA0120. These two routers are similar, the main difference being that the DGA0122 does not have the analogue phone ports for VoIP.
DGA0122 and DWA0120
AAISP started selling the DGA0122 in December 2020. Supply problems (Due to Brexit) did mean a lack of stock in January 2021 and the DWA0120 was supplied as an alternative. The two are similar, so rather than having separate pages for the two models, we're combining the information for both here.
- DGA0122 has two analogue telephone ports for VoIP support
- 4x 10/100M/1,000M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is:
- 2.4GHz WiFi-4, (2x2) IEEE 802.11n
- 5GHz, WiFi-5, (3x3) IEEE 802.11ac
- 2 FXS ports, for connecting an analogue phone to a VoIP account DGA0122 only
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC)
- G.Fast - using the Ethernet WAN port connected to an existing G.FAST modem
- FTTP, FTTPoD - using the Ethernet WAN port to the fibre termination 'modem'
Not usable as a 'bridge' or 'modem' if you want to use your own PPPoE router. In this case our basic ZyXEL is a better choice.
Admin and WiFi passwords
We ship the router with a basic configuration which is just enough to get the router to log in to us and fetch its full configuration for your line. There are settings on the control pane which can set the SSID, passwords etc, but until the router has been sent its full configuration it is in an 'unconfigured' state.
|As shipped / unconfigured||Once configured|
|IP:||192.168.1.1||192.168.1.1 or your public block|
|Username:||admin (or engineer for some superpowers)|
|Password:||as stated on the ZyXEL rear panel||as printed on the A&A card|
Bugs & workarounds
We've identified a couple of bugs and have listed them here:
Pages in category "Technicolor DGA0122"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
Media in category "Technicolor DGA0122"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A3 DGA0122 setupguide.pdf ; 2.92 MB
- DGA0122 Quick Start.pdf ; 1.07 MB
- DGA0122-Engineer-Front-Page.png 1,620 × 1,488; 370 KB
- DGA0122-Firewall-Page-User-Defined-rules.png 1,568 × 1,312; 205 KB
- DGA0122-Firewall-Page.png 1,568 × 766; 86 KB
- DGA0122-front-page.png 2,386 × 1,432; 425 KB
- DGA0122-Local-Network-Page.png 1,572 × 1,024; 125 KB
- DGA0122-PPP-Page.png 1,574 × 998; 115 KB
- DGA0122-WiFi-Page.png 1,574 × 1,312; 201 KB