This is the support site for Andrews & Arnold Ltd, a UK Internet provider. Information on these pages is generally for our customers but may be useful to others, enjoy!
The ZyXEL VMG1312 (VMG1312-B10A) is an all-in-one ADSL/VDSL router with WiFi and 4 network ports. AAISP started trialling these in February 2015 with a view of using them instead of the Technicolor. From mid-May 2015 these are now the default router.
- 4x 10/100M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2.
- WiFi is 2.4GHz with up to 4 SSIDs.
- VDSL (FTTC) as a router plugged in to an Openreach modem
- VDSL (FTTC) or ADSL as a bridging modem to a third-party PPPoE router (e.g. FireBrick). (Currently with reduced MTU)
- FTTP using an ethernet WAN port doing PPPoE.
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
Note: An AAISP configured router will have a different username and password.
See below for further pages on the ZyXEL VMG1312 router...
Pages in category "ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
Media in category "ZyXEL VMG1312-B10A"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- VMG1312-B10A CLI Reference Manual.pdf ; 1.02 MB
- VMG1312-B10A Quick Start.pdf ; 115 KB
- VMG1312-B10A-Firmware-V1.00(AAJZ.5)C0.zip ; 16.84 MB
- VMG1312-B10A-Firmware-V1.00(AAJZ6)C1.zip ; 16.84 MB
- VMG1312-CluelessStatus.png 706 × 759; 87 KB
- VMG1312-LEDs-from-quickstart.png 721 × 368; 55 KB
- VMG1312-Menus-Admin.png 1,024 × 467; 321 KB
- VMG1312-plugin-from-quickstart.png 723 × 300; 53 KB
- ZyXELvmg1312-B10A.png 801 × 345; 141 KB