Category:ZyXEL VMG3925 B10B
The ZyXEL VMG3925-B10B (B10B for short) is the elder sibling of the VMG1312 - it benefits from having gigabit ethernet ports and dual-band wifi.
Guide with how to plug in and what the LEDs mean
Manuals and other documentation for the router
Information about how A&A configure the router and what settings are available to customers
Software information and downloads
The ZyXEL B10B (VMG3925-B10B) is an all-in-one ADSL/VDSL router with dual band, 2.4G and 5G WiFi, 4 gigabit network ports and separate WAN ethernet port. AAISP started supplying these in April 2018
- 4x 10/100M/1000M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2.
- WiFi is 2.4GHz and 5Ghz, 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible yet, but we are working with ZyXEL on this. (2018-03)
- VDSL (FTTC) as an ethernet router plugged in to a VDSL modem (no longer a common setup, as Openreach no longer provide VDSL modems)
- VDSL (FTTC) or ADSL as a bridging modem to a third-party PPPoE router (e.g. FireBrick).
(with baby jumbo frame support, therefore supporting 1500 byte MTU)
- FTTP using an ethernet WAN port doing PPPoE.
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
Note: An AAISP configured router will have a different username and password.
The B10B has an autogenerated supervisor password (hashed from the serial number) - however you can read /etc/passwd from the device as the admin user via SSH - you'll need to crack the hash (eg with hashcat), the password will be 8 characters long using characters 0-9,a-f (lower case)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► B10B Settings & Configuration (4 P)
Pages in category "ZyXEL VMG3925 B10B"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
Media in category "ZyXEL VMG3925 B10B"
This category contains only the following file.
- VMG3925 B10B Quick Start.pdf ; 295 KB