Category:ZyXEL VMG3925 B10C
The ZyXEL VMG3925-B10C (B10C for short) is the elder sibling of the VMG1312 and was introduced March 2019 as a replacement to the discontinued VMG3925-B10B - it benefits from having Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual-band WiFi, you can see more differences on the VMG1312 Vs VMG3925 page. The specification is very similar to the VMG3925-B10B that it replaces, but benefits from a re-designed web interface.
- 4x 10/100M/1000M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 802.11a/n/ac
- Broadcom 63168 chipset
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible.
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC), G.Fast (Modem doesn't support G.Fast, so you'd need a separate G.Fast modem)
- FTTP, FTTPoD
Router and Modem modes:
- an all in one modem/router/wifi
- an Ethernet (PPPoE) router plugged in to a separate VDSL or ADSL modem or a FTTP or FTTPoD ONT
- a bridging modem to a third-party PPPoE router (e.g. FireBrick, Mikrotik etc)
It's worth noting that this is a consumer grade router which ideal for home use or for small offices. Different or additional hardware may be more suitable for larger or more complex networks, larger offices or to cover a larger area with WiFi access.
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
Note: An AAISP configured router will have a different username and password.
The B10C has an autogenerated supervisor password which is hashed from the serial number, and usually unknown to us.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► B10C Settings & Configuration (3 P)
Pages in category "ZyXEL VMG3925 B10C"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.
Media in category "ZyXEL VMG3925 B10C"
This category contains only the following file.
- VMG3925 B10C Quick Start.pdf ; 282 KB