From AAISP Support Site
Administration of mailing lists are through the Control Pages, the features are:
- Only members of the list can send to the list
- Email to the list address get sent to all the members of the list
- Reply-To field is changed to the list address, so replies are sent back to the list
- Simple log of messages received by the list
- The sender will also receive a copy of the email they send
- There is an option to include the list name in the subject of messages. This will add [listname] as a prefix to the subject line. This can help identify email that is relating to the list.