Router - VMG1312-T20B
- This model replaced the older VMG1312-B10D in November 2020.
- The ZyXEL VMG1312 (VMG1312-T20D) is a basic all-in-one ADSL/VDSL router with WiFi and 4 network ports. AAISP started supplying these in November 2020.
- Quick Start guide: File:VMG1312-T20B Quick Start.pdf
- 4x 10/100M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2.
- WiFi is 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible.
- VDSL (aka FTTC)
Not suitable for
- Plugging in to a Modem (there is no Ethernet WAN port)
It's worth noting that this is a consumer grade router which ideal for home use or for small offices. Different or additional hardware may be more suitable for larger or more complex networks, larger offices or to cover a larger area with WiFi access.
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
Note: Once configured, the router will have a different username and password as per Control Page settings.
|IP:||192.168.1.1 (will change once configured if you have a block of IPv4 addresses)|
|Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|
|WiFi Password:||Before configured it will be as stated on the rear panel. Once configured it will be the one printed on the A&A card.|