Revision as of 10:06, 2 July 2019 by AA-Andrew (Created page with "<indicator name="Gamers">link=:Category:Gamers|30px|Back up to the Gamers Category</indicator> Category:Gamers *Use a wired connection between yo...")
- Use a wired connection between your gaming computer and your router - not WiFi. It will be more reliable
- Keep an eye on our line monitoring graphs on our Control pages - you'll see problems easily
- Use VDSL (FTTC), or if possible an Ethernet 'leased-line' connection for lower latency and increased resilience
- Speak to our staff - there may be tweaks that we can do to improve the service
- Have fun - that's the main thing!