VoIP - CDRs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Call Detail Records
CDRs are available on the Control Pages. The invoice will include an itemised bill too.
Fields on the CDR page:
- Calls in green are outbound calls from the customer
- Calls in blue are inbound calls to the customer
- Calls in white/grey are calls that did not connect
- Ring - the time in seconds the call rang for
- Call - The time in seconds the call lasted for after being answered.
- When a call is not connected, the SIP response code is given in place of the call length. eg, 180, 183 etc.
- Rate - the rate code of the call, eg 01 is a UK 01 number, fm are mobile numbers
Other VoIP Features:
<ncl style=bullet maxdepth=5 headings=bullet headstart=2 showcats=1 showarts=1>Category:VoIP Features</ncl>