VoIP Phones - Factory Reset
Here's how to Factory Reset your VoIP Phone:
Snom 3xx Series
Since firmware version 220.127.116.11 on the Snom 3xx Series it is possible to reset the phone using the key pad by pressing the following key sequence:
* Volume Up * Volume Down #
To set the phone back to "Admin mode", press the Settings key:
- Firmware versions lower than 7.X: Select "Admin Mode".
- Firmware versions lower equal or greater 7.X: Enter "Maintenance" and select "Admin Mode".
- On the prompt enter your administrator password, if you have set one, or the default password, which is "0000" (four zeros), and confirm.
Reset lost administrator password by performing a reset to factory defaults via Web User Interface:
- Obtain your phone's IP address and currently used firmware version by pressing the Help button on your Snom 3xx.
- Open any web browser and choose the URL corresponding to your current firmware version:
- Copy the appropriate URL into the address line of your web browser and then change "18.104.22.168" to your phone's actual IP address.
- The phone reboots automatically and everything will be accessible again.