Related Pages on the A&A Website:
Useful Blog/HOWTO Entries
IPv6 ready hardware
The following equipment has been successfully used as an IPv6 Router for home use. These are known as CPE or Customer Premises Equipment.
- Linksys NSLU2 running OpenWRT 10.03 (Backfire) with a Netgear DM111P ADSL2+ DSL Modem
- Linksys NSLU2 running Debian Squeeze with a SpeedTouch USB ADSL modem Guide
- Netgear DG834v2 running OpenWRT 8.09 (Kamikaze)
- Our FireBrick 2700 page has info on Native IPv6 config (also applies to 2500)
The search for additional IPv6 CPE possibilities: IPv6CPESearch
IPv6 over IP Tunnelled Connections
See also the configuration examples on the IPv6 Knowledge-base page referenced above.
It's quite easy.... Assuming you have an IPv6 block allocated to your line on Clueless and you're using the FB for PPPoE, then all the FB config needs is:
- An IPv6 address on the LAN subnet
- ra="true" in the subnet