Category:ZyXEL VMG1312 B10D
The ZyXEL VMG1312-B10D is the successor to the VMG1312-B10A. It is the default router supplied by AAISP from the summer of 2017. It is the younger sibling of the VMG3925, you can see more differences on the VMG1312 Vs VMG3925 page.
Guide with how to plug in and what the LEDs mean
Manuals and other documentation for the router
Information about how A&A configure the router and what settings are available to customers
Software information and downloads
The ZyXEL VMG1312 (VMG1312-B10D) is an all-in-one ADSL/VDSL router with WiFi and 4 network ports. AAISP started supplying these in July 2017, these are now the default router.
- 4x 10/100M ports.
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2.
- WiFi is 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Broadcom 63381 chipset
- MTU 1500 when in bridge mode not possible yet, but we are working with ZyXEL on this. (2017-11)
- VDSL (FTTC) as an ethernet router plugged in to a VDSL modem (no longer a common setup, as Openreach no longer provide VDSL modems)
- VDSL (FTTC) or ADSL as a bridging modem to a third-party PPPoE router (e.g. FireBrick).
(with baby jumbo frame support, therefore supporting 1500 byte MTU)
- FTTP using an ethernet WAN port doing PPPoE.
Factory Default Admin Username/Password
Note: An AAISP configured router will have a different username and password.
The VMG1312 has an autogenerated supervisor password (hashed from the serial number) - however you can read /etc/passwd from the device as the admin user via SSH - you'll need to crack the hash (eg with hashcat), the password will be 8 characters long using characters 0-9,a-f (lower case)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► B10D Settings & Configuration (3 P)
Pages in category "ZyXEL VMG1312 B10D"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.