Email on Outlook
In order to use your AAISP mailbox on the Outlook app, you will need to ensure you are entering the correct settings as shown below:
- Firstly, enter the email address that you wish to add to your mail client.
- Next, choose either 'POP' or 'IMAP' (IMAP is preferred).
- On the next page, ensure that the incoming server settings are 'mail.aa.net.uk', port '993', encryption method 'SSL/TLS', and make sure 'SPA' is checked 'off'. For the outgoing server settings 'smtp.aa.net.uk', port '587', encryption method 'STARTTLS', and again make sure the 'SPA' is checked 'off'.
- Enter your password, for your mailbox, and hit 'Connect'.
- It should then confirm that the account has been added, and you can click 'Done'.