Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are our tips for having the best internet connection for your gaming- whether your a professional or just playing for fun.
- Use a wired connection between your gaming computer and your router - not WiFi. It will be more reliable
- Keep an eye on our line monitoring graphs on our Control pages - you'll see problems easily
- Use VDSL (FTTC), or if possible an Ethernet 'leased-line' connection for lower latency and increased resilience
- Speak to our staff - there may be tweaks that we can do to improve the service
- Have a backup - what would you do it your main internet line goes down? We can provide multiple lines
- Have fun - that's the main thing!