VoIP Call Rate Limits
There is control over what calls can be made based on the cost per minute of the call. This can be set for national and international calls separately.
- National outgoing calls can have a price limit (default = 20p/min)
- International outgoing calls can have a price limit (default = 2p/min)
- International calls can be disabled (setting price limit to 'Free')
- National calls can be disabled (setting price limit to 'Free')
- Users can only reduce the limits, Sales staff can increase them
Outbound call barring
If you wish to bar all (or most) outgoing calls, this is best achieved with a dial plan on your local equipment. Allowing free calls to be made permits users to dial 0808 access numbers for indirect access operators (18185, 1899, etc.)
It's unwise to bar 999 calls, or the *1xx special codes used by AAISP.
Other VoIP Features
<ncl style=bullet maxdepth=5 headings=bullet headstart=2 showcats=1 showarts=1>Category:VoIP Features</ncl>