VoIP - CDRs
Call Detail Records
Call Detail Records (CDRs) are available on the Control Pages. The invoice will include an itemised bill too.
Note that outbound calls to Freephone numbers (e.g. 0800) will not be shown.
Fields on the CDR page
- Calls in green are outbound calls from the customer
- Calls in blue are inbound calls to the customer
- Calls in white/grey are calls that did not connect
- Ring - the time in seconds the call rang for
- Call - The time in seconds the call lasted for after being answered.
- When a call is not connected, the SIP response code is given in place of the call length. e.g., 180, 183 etc.
- Rate - the rate code of the call, e.g. 01 is a UK 01 number, fm are mobile numbers
Other VoIP Features
<ncl style=bullet maxdepth=5 headings=bullet headstart=2 showcats=1 showarts=1>Category:VoIP Features</ncl>