These pages are about the Technicolor DGA4134. .
This router was introduced as a stop-gap for the DGA0122 in October 2021 due to supply shortages with the DGA0122.
The DGA4134 and the DGA0122 are very similar. They look physically different, but the user interface, and physical ports are very similar. The DGA4134 has WiFi 6 though. Some of the support pages for the DGA0122 are also relevant to the DGA4134.
Works well with the 'Technicolor OWA0131 WiFI Extender'.
- 4x 10/100M/1G LAN ports
- 1x 1 GE WAN port
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is:
- 2.4GHz (2x2) Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 5GHz (4x4) Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 2 FXS ports, for connecting an analogue phone to a VoIP account
- Spec sheet: File:DGA4134-specsheet.pdf (Provided by ZyXEL, details may vary from the actual product!)
- A&A Quick Start sheet: File:DGA4134 Quick Start.pdf
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC)
- G.Fast - connect the red Ethernet WAN port to an existing G.FAST modem
- FTTP, FTTPoD - connect the red Ethernet WAN port to the fibre termination 'modem'. Suitable for 1G/s FTTP, see note on speeds below.
Bridge mode: The automatic A&A configuration will not configure these routers as 'bridge'. If you want to use your own PPPoE router. In this case our basic ZyXEL is a better choice, or you can configure it manually: https://support.aa.net.uk/DGA0122_Bridge_Mode
This router can be used with faster FTTP circuits, eg up to 1Gb/s. Throughput on wifi will be limited to much lower speeds, but devices connected using wired connections should see around 950 Mbps when using our speed tester.
Admin and WiFi passwords
We ship the router with a basic configuration which is just enough to get the router to log in to us and fetch its full configuration for your line. There are settings on the control pane which can set the SSID, passwords etc, but until the router has been sent its full configuration it is in an 'unconfigured' state.
|As shipped / unconfigured||Once configured|
|IP:||192.168.1.1||192.168.1.1 or your public block|
|Username:||admin (or engineer for some superpowers)|
|Password:||as stated on the rear panel||as printed on the A&A card|
Bugs & workarounds
Sadly, CPE has always had some quirks or bugs. We've identified a couple of problems with the DGA4134 and have listed them here:
Pages in category "Technicolor DGA4134"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Technicolor DGA4134"
This category contains only the following file.
- DGA4134-LEDs.png 531 × 2,419; 2.71 MB