These pages are about the Technicolor DGA4134. This router was introduced in October 2021 due to supply shortages with the DGA0122.
DGA0122 and DGA4134
AAISP started selling the DGA0122 in December 2020. Supply problems (Due to Brexit) did mean a lack of stock in January 2021 and the DWA0120 was supplied as an alternative. The two are similar, so rather than having separate pages for the two models, we're combining the information for both here.
- 4x 10/100M/1G LAN ports
- 1x 1 GE WAN port
- Modem supports VDSL (FTTC) and ADSL/ADSL2+ (Not G.Fast)
- WiFi is:
- 2.4GHz (2x2) Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 5GHz (4x4) Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE 802.11ax)
- 2 FXS ports, for connecting an analogue phone to a VoIP account
- Spec sheet: File:DGA4134-specsheet.pdf (Provided by ZyXEL, details may vary from the actual product!)
- A&A Quick Start sheet: File:DGA4134 Quick Start.pdf
- ADSL1, ADSL2+
- VDSL (FTTC)
- G.Fast - using the red Ethernet WAN port connected to an existing G.FAST modem
- FTTP, FTTPoD - using the red Ethernet WAN port to the fibre termination 'modem'
Bridge mode: The automatic A&A configuration will not configure these routers as 'bridge'. If you want to use your own PPPoE router. In this case our basic ZyXEL is a better choice, or you can configure it manually: https://support.aa.net.uk/DGA0122_Bridge_Mode
Admin and WiFi passwords
We ship the router with a basic configuration which is just enough to get the router to log in to us and fetch its full configuration for your line. There are settings on the control pane which can set the SSID, passwords etc, but until the router has been sent its full configuration it is in an 'unconfigured' state.
|As shipped / unconfigured||Once configured|
|IP:||192.168.1.1||192.168.1.1 or your public block|
|Username:||admin (or engineer for some superpowers)|
|Password:||as stated on the rear panel||as printed on the A&A card|
Bugs & workarounds
Sadly, CPE has always had some quirks or bugs. We've identified a couple of problems with the DGA4134 and have listed them here:
Pages in category "Technicolor DGA4134"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
Media in category "Technicolor DGA4134"
This category contains only the following file.
- DGA4134-LEDs.png 531 × 2,419; 2.71 MB